For 15 years our Ladies First program has been raising awareness among women of the preventive aspects of good health through health education. From childbirth education, newborn care, breastfeeding, CPR classes, educational seminars and special events, our programs reach women in all stages of life.
Ladies First members pay a one-time fee of $15 and have full access to the health resources in The Women’s Center, and receive special invitations to a seminars, health screenings and special events.
Membership amenities include:
- An annual discount of up to 10% on out-of-pocket expenses for bilateral mammograms.
- Members savings of $15.00 for childbirth classes.
- Special diaper bag with assorted gifts upon discharge following the birth of your baby.
- Discounts on breast pump rentals.
- A 10% discount in the RMC Gift Shop.
- Special discounts from local merchants.
- Up to $50.00 discount on out-of-pocket expenses for any inpatient admission or outpatient ambulatory surgery, once per calendar year.
For addition information about Ladies First benefits, please call 256-329-7145 or e-mail the Community Relations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org