As an extension of wellness services available through Russell Medical Center, Total Fitness at RMC offers programming that complements clinical services such as: women's health, cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, oncology, senior health, integrative medicine and community health education.
Our staff includes exercise specialists and licensed therapists dedicated to the integration of prevention, wellness, and health education with physical fitness and rehabilitation services.
Designed for excellence, Total Fitness at RMC offers you a total body solution under one roof. Our spacious 20,000-square foot facility features top performance exercise and rehabilitation equipment, an expansive aerobics studio and aquatics arena with the only indoor pool available in the surrounding area.
Total Fitness amenities:
- Two fitness gyms equipped with modern exercise equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, cycles and free weights.
- Regular exercise classes including aerobics, pilates, ball basics, step & sculpt, cardio, hip-hop and yoga.
- Personal trainers and specialized programs such as TLC, (Total Life Change) focusing on exercise, nutrition and lifestyle
- The community’s only indoor fitness pool which accommodates large exercise classes and includes a wheelchair ramp, benches, grab bars and aquatic exercise equipment.
- Therapy pool (SwimEx) featuring hydro-massage, aquatic treadmills and adjustable water current for continuous swimming.
- Lockers, showers and towel service
- Flexible membership options with no enrollment fees of contracts.